What products contain the greatest number of fatty acids an omega-3?
Champions among all other products on the content of fatty acids an omega-3 are linseed oil and cod-liver oil. But also nuts, sea fish (especially a salmon), porridge can boast of the rich content of these fatty acids and bean.
Intake of these fatty acids becomes already just vital presently. They help us to fight fatigue and a stress, improve brain activity, protect heart and vessels, clean skin. An omega-3 are extremely useful to future mothers and kids since already at a stage of development of the child in a maternal womb reduce probability of emergence of neurologic diseases in future kid.
I is that, and other source of fatty acids an omega-3, and it is about champions, it is possible to get quietly in the nearest drugstore. But, before you decide on this purchase, please, consider the following nuances:
1) Cod-liver oil begins the impact on an organism slightly quicker, than linseed oil.
2) Is desirable to accept cod-liver oil together with vitamin E since this vitamin the omega-3 protects fatty acids from oxidation.
3) Buying linseed oil, you remember that it does not love sunlight and a heat. Therefore you store it in the cool place and it is desirable in lightproof capacity.
4) Linseed oil is not ingredient for preparation of any dishes. Therefore they should not fill salads or to fry on it a small fish.
5) Linseed oil and cod-liver oil do not clash with each other therefore you can accept both together.
But, as well as in most cases, it is necessary to consult at the doctor as well as how many you need to accept cod-liver oil and linseed oil.